I’m sure most of you have seen it, but for those that haven’t you can check out the amazing, comedic styling of Ursula Martinez, the Stripping Magician.
This short piece called Hankey Pankey combines a handkerchief trick and magic act with striptease and was filmed at the Just for Laughs comedy festival in 2006-2007 in Montreal. She should have invited someone on stage for the last bit to find that red cloth.
Ursula Martinez is a London based Anglo-Spanish writer, performer and cult cabaret diva noted for her use of nudity and non-actors. Her father is British and her mother Spanish. She has worked with experimental theater groups Forced Entertainment, Insomniac Productions, The Glee Club, and Duckie. In the 1990s she began to combine this with her experience in cabaret, establishing a reputation in the queer arts community.
The Theme Music is “A Shot In the Dark” (Pre-Pink Panther films) by Henry Mancini.
Be forewarned, there is nudity. Don’t watch it if you’re easily offended.
Demotivational Poster of the Day:
Just because you are unique does not mean you are useful!
All of these are companies that didn’t spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear – and be misread…
- Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their website is
- Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
- Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
- Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
- There’s the Italian Power Generator company,
- And don’t forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales,
- If you’re looking for IP computer software, there’s always
- The First Cumming Methodist Church website is
- And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky website,