April 4th 2005
Wonderful definitions of designations at office:
- Project Manager is a person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in one month.
- Developer is a person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a baby.
- Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
- Client is the one who doesn’t know why he wants a baby.
- Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
- Resource Optimization Team thinks they don’t need a man or woman; they’ll produce a child with zero resources.
- Documentation Team thinks they don’t care whether the child is delivered, they’ll just document 9 months.
- Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy.