May 2nd 2006

New Falling Dreams WordPress Theme

Posted in News, Wordpress Themes by Teo

I’m proud to announce you the release of a new Falling Dreams theme version.

The version 2.0 repairs lots of bugs and missing strings from the original version and it’s an intermediary version to the final release – an Ajax based theme with many new improvements and features.

Till than update your blog theme and keep me in touch with your requests and feedback. From now one the older versions will be no more supported. You can grab the new version here.

Also you can check the WordPress 2.0 Theme Competition website where booth Mental Disorder and Falling Dreams themes are put in the competition.

If you liked this post, buy me a beer!
Suggested: $2 a beer or $4.5 for a pitcher

51 comments

1. nathan says:

thanks a bunch… this is my fav. wordpress design. very clean and simple… great work!!

May 2nd 2006 at 9:42 pm

2. Taiwantroll says:

I love your theme but it was too small for me. I modified it to a more standard size. But I am a tinkerer, and not an expert. I have some glitches and I was hoping you might look at my .css and give me some tips. My right border is out of whack for example. Thanks,

Taiwantroll

May 4th 2006 at 9:36 am

3. Bistrian IOSIP says:

Congratulation for your wordpress theme .. looks very good

May 5th 2006 at 7:22 am

4. Death_Angel says:

i like you’re theme and i used it on my blog but i modified the background and the css i hope you don’t mind. if you have time take a look and tell me what you think

May 6th 2006 at 1:15 am

5. Oliver says:

Congrats for your wordpress theme.Sounds Interesting. I normally get stressed in finding out bugs, this version would really help me out.

May 13th 2006 at 9:36 am

6. hadi farnoud says:

i translated falling dreams1 take a look,

May 21st 2006 at 10:50 am

7. ember says:

I really like this theme! =)

May 22nd 2006 at 9:02 pm

8. basseblog » Nytt tema pÃ¥ basseblog says:

[...] Som den uppmärksamme läsaren säkert har lagt märke till vid det här laget har jag bytt tema på basseblog. Det flera år gamla temat som jag slängde ihop till min första blogg i Movable Type har fått gå i pension och ersatts av ett nytt i grått och rött. Det nya temat heter Falling Dreams och upphovsmannen heter Razvan Teodorescu. Ännu återstår några småsaker att reda ut med det nya temat, men senast om några dagar skall det väl vara fixat. Du kan lämna en kommentar eller en trackback från din egen webbplats. RSS 2.0 [...]

May 30th 2006 at 12:07 am

9. How to Blog : Comprehensive list of 805+ Free WordPress 1.5 and 2.0 Themes / Templates available for download says:

[...] Falling Dreams 2.0 NEW REQUIRES WordPress 2.0+ [...]

June 1st 2006 at 12:38 am

10. Noya says:

Hello!
    I like this theme so much, and I have made my own theme , that is based on yours. You can see this on my website (in footer is credit).
    Thank you.
    Noya
    P.S. How can I move the content more up? >’

June 2nd 2006 at 5:12 pm

11. Alex says:

Dear Razvan,

thank you for this outstanding theme! I slightly modified it for our radio website. Please keep on creating such great themes for wp2! Thank you once again!

June 5th 2006 at 4:06 pm

12. ikoko says:

Finally you upgraded this version :) I really love Falling Dreams since I first met it last version :) thanks teo.. :) maybe I will use this theme for my hostees :)

June 28th 2006 at 4:15 am

13. dj says:

Hey all — was hoping that someone could clue me in on a total n00b CSS issue:

I’m trying to customize the Random Image Theme for WordPress, and I’m running into a small — but *incredibly annoying* — problem.

I’m trying to make the background of the content area white. The background of navigation column that runs down the right side is not plain white (FFFFFF). Rather Photoshop’s color picker claims that it’s F9F9F9 — but this isn’t anywhere in the style.css file. There is a .alt that has a background set at F8F8F8, but when I change that to FFFFFF, it doesn’t help.

Where is that shading coming from?

many thanks…

August 2nd 2006 at 8:50 pm

14. me says:

any chance you can update this theme for Subdreamer?

August 9th 2006 at 8:24 am

15. Parsa Hemmati says:

Hi,
    Thanks for your beautiful design, but it seems it has some problems. For example when we put the mouse over category items a scrollbar appears in down of page. What should we do!? :)

August 29th 2006 at 9:46 pm

16. Eugen Tuning says:

downloaded for my blog theme collection :)

September 1st 2006 at 11:43 pm

17. meowminx says:

Thank you for this lovely theme and design :) I am using it now on my blog :D

September 21st 2006 at 11:40 pm

18. NurulRahman says:

Hi,
    I love your theme, I have used the first version of falling dream and wonder if i can upgrade it to the latest version. I’m not really good with web layout. Can I personalise the photo in falling dream?
    Great Work!
    NurulRahman

September 26th 2006 at 6:07 am

19. milo says:

Hi
    nice theme, very clean, i’ll look for some tweaking for myself.

October 4th 2006 at 6:40 pm

20. Julia says:

Hello, this is a lovely and simple theme. I have modified the graphics and some of the coding to fit my own site (leaving the footer link up, of course)

Keep up the great work :D !

November 7th 2006 at 9:40 pm

21. Stealth Settings » Changes … says:

[...] Sunt verde ! Ma rog , numai noua imagine de background a blogului e verde cu semne promitatoare / prevestitoare ( $ ) . Dupa aproape patru luni de StealthSettings.com am decis sa fac o schimbare de peisaj (…si aici) . Pana acum 2 zile am folosit pentru blog o tema creata de Razvan Teodorescu care mi s-a parut destul de ok. Falling Dreams 2.0 este o tema de WordPress , curata si simpla , placuta privirii. Ofera o navigare usoara vizitatorului si este simplu de customizat. Mi-a placut si imi place tema , numai ca ceva nou si mai functional pe aici nu strica . [...]

November 24th 2006 at 8:08 am

22. wordpresser says:

nice themes! greats from another theme creator..

teq

February 12th 2007 at 3:29 am

23. Nate says:

I would like to use your theme, but it does not look like it is working well with the current version of WP. Also it would be nice to see WP Widgets with this theme… Otherwise everything is looking good! :)

February 15th 2007 at 5:21 am

24. Find The Pie » Blog Archive » Wordpress Themes? says:

[...] Falling Dreams 2.0 REQUIRES WordPress 2.0+ [...]

February 23rd 2007 at 5:51 am

25. josef says:

Love the theme on wordpress………….good blog too

March 28th 2007 at 8:56 am

26. David says:

Rumor has it, there is a new one coming out with Widget Support!!!!!!

Hurryyyyyyyy!! LOL

April 4th 2007 at 9:28 pm

27. Atilla Aktuna says:

i like your theme, and i’m using it. But the problem is that the theme doesn’t support the widgets…

i want that David’s comment is right!!!

Hurraaaayyy!

April 27th 2007 at 5:54 pm

28. Ian says:

I love your themes! I am using your Falling Dreams theme but my computer knowlege is limited. When I click on the “about” “photos” “links” “contact” buttons nothing happens (those unassigned pages don’t go anywhere). How do I assign/link pages to those/create those pages? Thanks.

May 5th 2007 at 11:49 pm

29. david says:

when is your new one coming out?

May 6th 2007 at 6:47 pm

30. uebel says:

how can I define the sidebar for widgets?

August 2nd 2007 at 7:09 pm

31. .flo says:

I am using your theme falling dreams, both the new and the old one and I love it!

Now I installed WordPress 2.2.3, but when comments are written, I don’t get an e-mail for approval, also the redirect page (waiting for approval) doesn’t appear, instead a blank page appears. In the german version of the blog, everything works. So I installed 2.2.2 in hope it will work – neither.

Do you know what happens here?

September 21st 2007 at 10:48 am

32. .flo says:

..Problem solved. I don’t like it, but now I’m using WordPress 2.1 and everything works.

Thanks

September 21st 2007 at 11:09 am

33. i28.fi » Uusi theme ja WordPress 2.3 ensikokemuksia says:

[...] themen sivuilleni. Selailin eri themejä jonkin tovin ja sitten eteeni tuli Razvan Teodorescun Falling Dreams Theme. Theme oli aika vanha, tarkoitettu WordPress 2.0 versiolle, joten jouduin hieman muokkaamaan sitä, [...]

September 26th 2007 at 11:00 am

34. Ilari says:

I tried to email Teo about this theme but when I got no response and this theme was last updated 2006 I took the right to make a widget and tag supported version that is compatible with WP 2.3. You can find my version from http://blog.i28.fi/projects/falling_dreams_ww/ I hope this is ok with Teo if not he could always mail me :)

September 28th 2007 at 7:19 pm

35. Gabi says:

i looove your theme

December 3rd 2007 at 6:19 am

36. Dental Insurance Agent says:

Very nice theme. thanks for the hard work. I will be implementing it on one of my blogs

December 11th 2007 at 6:55 am

37. Musa Çelik » Blog Archive » wordpress ücretsiz tema listeleri - 3 says:

[...] Falling Dreams 2.0 WordPress 2.0++ [...]

January 21st 2008 at 7:34 pm

38. spicu says:

Your trackback doesn’t work, just wanted to tell you that i’m also a user of your great theme! Thanks very much & regards my friend!

January 23rd 2008 at 4:09 pm

39. Jameson McNeil says:

Congrats! This is a great theme! Thank you very much! Cheers

February 26th 2008 at 9:58 pm

40. Life Insurance blog says:

Learn facts about the life insurance industry

Information on the life insurance industry

March 6th 2008 at 12:02 am

41. Easy-Refinancing says:

Wow, awesome theme, thank you!!

March 11th 2008 at 5:45 pm

42. Franca Richard says:

I love this theme, though a bit narrow, if it is 1280 it is better, only opinion, anyway, it’s a really really good theme in wp theme area.

March 15th 2008 at 3:04 pm

43. Subhramani says:

Hi,

I’m a n00b. I have installed your theme and its just awesome.
    Just one thing. When I take the cursor to any link, it shows the entire link. Can you please tell me what I need to do if I dont need that?

Please help.

Thanks.

March 19th 2008 at 11:12 am

44. Bobrila says:

Open this post and read what I think about that:,

June 12th 2008 at 8:17 pm

45. dumutu says:

Hi
    Thanks For your beautiful theme, i have used for my first my webblog

October 2nd 2008 at 8:55 pm

46. Basheer says:

very nice, would it work with wp 2.7 ?

October 10th 2008 at 12:07 am

47. Bugnoms says:

Thanks for cool Theme!
    Very nice, I will Use with my wp 2.7.

November 10th 2008 at 8:07 am

48. Falling Dreams 1.0 Wordpress Theme says:

[...] Theme Homepage Tags: 2 colums, modern art, theme [...]

November 24th 2008 at 4:54 am

49. wils says:

Thanks for this very nice theme. I’ll use ist for our Band Homepage.

February 11th 2009 at 6:52 pm

50. broadkast.me says:

Hi,

A simple but nice theme, we have uploaded it on our free multi user blogging system. Thanks for your work!
    Let me know if your credentials in the footer are fine.

Cheers!

June 9th 2009 at 10:27 pm

51. dunkelangst.org » Falling Dreams adjusted Theme says:

[...] I began blogging, I used the falling dreams theme from Razvan Teodorescu. That theme is in my opinion the most beautiful theme I’ve ever seen. It’s a pity that [...]

July 19th 2009 at 3:52 am